By using this website, you accept these terms and conditions which take effect from the date that you first used the site. We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting any changes online. Continuing to use of this site after any changes have been posted shows your acceptance of the modified terms and conditions.
- This website is for your own personal and non-commercial use. Apart from data, materials may not be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, posted, broadcast or transmitted in any way except for personal, non-commercial home use. Any other use needs our prior written consent. While you don’t have to ask us for permission to re-use our data, you must accept the Open Government Licence’s terms.
- You agree to use the site only for lawful purposes and in a way which doesn’t infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of this site by any third party. Neither should you cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety to any third party. Without limitation, such restriction or inhibition includes conduct which is unlawful, defamatory or abusive. Neither may you harass or cause distress, inconvenience, nuisance or menace to any person, or transmit obscene, threatening or offensive content. Also you shouldn’t disrupt this site’s normal flow of dialogue.
- This website contains links to other sites, which may not be operated by the council. We are not responsible for these sites’ content and don’t accept any liability from you using them.
- We try to ensure that all information and material on this website is correct and accurate. Yet we don’t accept any liability for errors or omissions, and we don’t warrant that the site’s use will be uninterrupted. We provide the material published on our website on the basis that we disclaim all warranties about such material whether expressed or implied. The Council, its employees, its suppliers and the original providers of the material accept no liability for any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential loss of business, revenues or profits, or special damage due to the website materials or using the website.
- You acknowledge that all intellectual property rights including copyright and database rights in our website and its contents belong to or have been licensed to us. We otherwise use them as allowed by applicable law.
- We have the right to edit and refuse to post or remove any material submitted or posted on this site. We are not responsible for and neither do we accept any liability for any material posted on the site other than by the council. Any opinions, advice, statements, offers or other information expressed or made available by third parties on our site are those of the third parties concerned. We neither endorse nor are we responsible for the accuracy or the liability of any such third party material.
- The laws of England and Wales govern these terms and conditions. Any dispute due to these terms and conditions shall be solely subject to the courts of England and Wales.
- If you find anything on this website that concerns you, please use the feedback form at the bottom of each page.
- If you are dissatisfied with any part of this website or any of these terms and conditions, please stop using the site immediately.
If a term or condition is illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted to the extent of its illegality, invalidity or unenforceability. The remaining terms and conditions shall survive, remain in full force and effect, and continue to be binding and enforceable.